[Fwd: Re: Off List Re: [lbo-talk] Bush expected to announce candidacy anyday now]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 18 09:51:08 PST 2004

Ian asked me to relay this to the list. cbc

Eubulides wrote:

> 2] national health care system for all US citizens

Excellent list, but shouldn't it be "residents" rather than "citizens" here?

In fact, now that this triggers a series of thoughts, I think that I would place rather high on the list "all civil rights apply to both citizens and resident aliens." But your list is still a superb answer to W.

Carrol