[lbo-talk] Support the Most Progressive Forces

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Wed Feb 18 12:53:47 PST 2004

On Wednesday, February 18, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> How much door-to-door work have you done John?

Not nearly enough--a fair amount in the late seventies, when ACORN was trying to organize in northwest Arkansas, and again in the early nineties when I made the disastrous mistake of running for office.

I'm still curious about Yoshie's answer, though--as a low-volume poster, I'll happily donate one of my posts should she wish to answer but not go over her daily limit, since it's a question on which I keep harping.

All the best,

John A