[lbo-talk] Re: RIP, Dr. Fraud

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Thu Feb 19 17:53:29 PST 2004

In a way, this sounds just like those bouncy "I've found the meaning of life and you can have it for $29.95" types on late night cable. In a hypomanic way, they imagine they can snap their fingers and abolish the internal world that we all have, and that some of us can't live with well. All you've got to do is be like me! We just need to have a revolution!