[lbo-talk] Re: RIP, Dr. Fraud: Ted Winslow

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 20 16:06:43 PST 2004

Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: RIP, Dr. Fraud

Bravo! I nominate that for the most calm & disspassioantely objective post on this strand (Any similarity to/ relation between M & F?) till now. I will store those refenrces. Thanks. PLUS: all the barrages of quotes that will indubitably come in refutation. Seee also the voluem "Marx on Suicide"; Ed Eric A Plaut & K.Anderson; 1999; Nortwest University press; ISBN: 0-8101-1638-3. Hari PS: MD parties in the poorer section of Canada - are quite unlike the one described. Mind- there is plenty of viciousness in the MD world.