[lbo-talk] Taking Power

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 18:18:58 PST 2004

Eat Your Spinach, Vote Kucinich The Dartmouth Review ^ | 2/7/04 | Daniel Linsalata and J. Stethers White Posted on 02/21/2004 5:58:34 PM PST by Zunt Toad
> ...Before we could get close to the buffet table, a woman began shrieking
> with jubilation. "Dennis is at two percent, and the polls are just
> starting to come in!" she squeaked with glee. "And that's with only eight
> percent of precincts reporting!" the man next to her chimed in
> enthusiastically. As the good news slowly filtered through towards the
> front of the room, a Kucinich official took the stage and announced: "If
> we double every week, we'll be there by May. We'll have one-thousand
> percent!" It seems the Kucinich crowd lacked elementary arithmetic skills-
> -along with a sense of reality.

Kucinich on the Couch
A psychological portrait featuring, among other things, high school sports, comic book superheroes and an adopted family at City Hall. Read it http://www.clevelandmagazine.com/editorial/thismonth_features.asp?docid=362