[lbo-talk] small penises

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 13:17:02 PST 2004

--- joanna bujes <jbujes at covad.net> wrote:
> > 93% of all women do not mention small penis size,
> for fear of hurting
> > their lovers' feelings.
>
> Aaagh. The only time the size of a penis matters is
> in the realm of fantasy

And that is all that matters! Some women do indeed want a larger penis. It makes no sense to try and differentiate between pure physiology and psychology. In many cases, this is as useless as the cartesian mind/body dichotomy or trying to find the locus of the subconscious.

For whatever reasons some women DO prefer bigger cocks. Let them do the soul-searching as to why they prefer them. If you go to an online club for "swinging" singles, you will find a few ads where the women desire men with 9+ inch cocks. Why should we doubt their word?

My own wife told me of a past lover who she was very interested in until she went to bed with her. She said that she was very embarrased but she hardly felt a thing. Is she wrong?

-Thomas