[lbo-talk] ObL cornered?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 14:16:12 PST 2004

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Guilt
>
> Everyone assumes ObL is guilty of 'masterminding'
> 9-11

Well, I must be in a conspiracy theory mood today, but my bets are that the cornered OBL wont be caught until a convenient time...say around October 27th. Bush et al. have learned that the capture of Hussein only bought them about 7-10 days of public appreciation and so my guess is OBL will be caught just in time for election day.

Like I said though, maybe I am just in a conspiracy theory mood today. See my "George W Bush and Fundamentalism" post for further proof of my malaise.

Thomas