[lbo-talk] ObL cornered?

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Feb 22 14:54:53 PST 2004

It's nice and early, but it probably seals Bush's win, which is highly likely anyhow. I hope somebody shoots OBL, and we get to see his dead carcass. That will deprive him and Bush of some of their mutual melodrama. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwayne Monroe" <idoru345 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 9:50 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] ObL cornered?