Sharpton (was: [lbo-talk] Hard-right,Scaife-owned newspaper)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 14:10:45 PST 2004

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/4616/enq0213.html
> ...Big time political strategist Roger Stone and his wife Nikki: The
> former Bob Dole adviser and his wife were swingers and The Vault was a
> favorite haunt.

"Roger and Nikki were our customers for a long time," Marini says. "They were heavy duty swingers and ran ads on the Internet and in many sex publications. They were heavy players." Roger was one of the top advisers who urged Dole and other Republican politicians to emphasize family values and integrity. "Regardless of his status in politics, Roger never came to the club in disguise," Marini recalls. "He looked like a Ken doll. He was tall, blond, handsome and muscular and his wife was curvaceous and very sexy. She would wear leather bras and tantalizing outfits and he would wear collars, chaps and a leather vest with no shirt underneath." Then in 1996, an ENQUIRER investigation revealed that Roger and his wife frequented group sex clubs and engaged in group sex orgies. In two blockbuster articles, we published evidence, including a shocking ad the couple had placed in a swingers' magazine soliciting lovers for group sex, a handwritten note arranging a sexual encounter, and revealing photos from sex magazines of Roger and Nikki barechested. Hours after The ENQUIRER story hit the stands, it was picked up by dailies around the country — and Dole's campaign ended its association with Roger Stone.

John Wayne Bobbitt: "He was the biggest retard the club has ever hosted," says Marini. "He started coming down regularly and he was the most illiterate person I'd ever had a conversation with. He would act like he thought he was Mel Gibson."

Joey Buttafuoco: "We got a call that Joey wanted to come down and he showed up with two other guys in a white stretch limo acting arrogantly," Marini says. "He was a rude and obnoxious bozo, but he really didn;t bother anybody." Marini and Gallo say they are writing an explosive book about the club, tentatively entitled "The Vault: Hollywood's Secret Playground." It is due to be published this summer, and although it's bound to shock the public with its scandalous revelations, the authors say they're not apologizing for any of the true-life tales they tell in their book. "Look," Marini says, "if you're a star or somebody famous and you don't want to be in the public eye, stay home. "Don't go out publicly, getting whopped in the butt with paddles and having sex with transvestites if you want to preserve your squeaky-clean image."

Madonna: "She was a regular," says Marini. "When she first came in in '92, The Vault was not celebrity-oriented. She would come in dressed low-key, wearing a baseball hat and sweats. Nobody paid attention to her. She was an observer and her viewing preference seemd to be homosexual acts — guys getting it on with guys and girls getting it on with girls. If it was men doing it to each other, she preferred young guys, particularly Latin men. "Once, two mistresses were whipping a guy and they turned to her while she watched and asked if she desired to make a request. She did — and the women started getting it on together while stepping on the man as they performed. "When she got the idea to publish her book 'SEX,' Madonna arranged a shoot at The Vault and used a guy named Lucifer, our head of security, in many of the photos. "Right after the book was released, she did a video at The Vault for a song called 'Erotica.' Then she mentioned the club during an appearance on 'The Arsenio Hall Show,' and business exploded for us. From that point on it was a celebrity madhouse."

Mickey Rourke: The star caused quite a scene at the club one night, Marini recalls. "It was a nightmare," Marini told The ENQUIRER. "It started when he got out of his limo with two hip-hop types. At that time Mickey Rourke was boxing and he appeared pretty buff and tan. When you saw him from a distance he looked great. "But when you got close to him, he looked shot — like he'd been partying for eight months straight. "For a couple of hours he hung out downstairs acting calm and cool. But then he decided to go upstairs to a floor that was strictly for couples. We didn't see him for 15 or 20 minutes. "We finally found Mickey in the bathroom with a transvestite." Marini said Mickey became belligerent and began causing a disturbance. "We told him, 'We think it would be better if you'd just leave.' We had very big security guys and Mickey started pushing and shoving them. "He was hard to throw out. "He was strong and it took four guys to eject him and he whacked two of them. We had to physically restrain him on the second floor, drag him back downstairs and shove him out a side door. "We finally got him out of the club but he fought! He was a wild man."