[lbo-talk] White trash

" Chris Doss " nomorebounces at mail.ru
Wed Feb 25 00:22:35 PST 2004

I then had a chance to see that phenomenon in other aspect of the US life - such as internet "debating" where you can tell whether the writer is a US-ers by the meanness and asinine nature of the postings, SUV buying, and yes, hip hop and punk music.

Wojtek

The US has a monopoly on punk?!?!? The Sex Pistols were from Kansas? Actually there is/was a very very noisy and very very offensive Soviet punk band dating back to around 1985, Grazhdanskaya Oborona, of which I am a fan. ("My cock is pale like Lenin! My cock is iron like Stalin! MY COCK IS IRON LIKE STALIN!!!!")