[lbo-talk] Re: Clarification on Pluralism

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 25 15:38:01 PST 2004

Dear List:

Jenny asks:

> Are you saying we shouldn't even try to account for everything?

Sure if you want to try that is fine. But I will admit I won't be rooting for your success. LOL

A small quote from Wm. James: "the word ‘or’ names a genuine reality."

I want the genuine reality of "or" in my life -- that freedom, that ability to choose. I do not want everything accounted for/explained because once there is a theory of everything, what is left to discover? where is freedom?

Fuller text at

http://www.expo98.msu.edu/people/james.htm

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister