[lbo-talk] Re: LA Grocery Strike: Where Was the Left?

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 10:09:31 PST 2004

"mike larkin asked My criticism of the strike is why it didn't do mroe to fuck up the stores with those 59,000 workers? If Wal-Mart is the big problem, why weren't these workers doing civil disobedience at all the Wal-mart stores? What kind of morons were responsible for the strike strategy?"

Actually, that was ChuckO's point, but I wish I'd thought of it; it's a damn good one.

If what I read in the LA Times is any indication, the union leaders were basically well-paid appeasers who sold their workers down the river; worse than the fucking Democrats I'm going to be forced to vote for this fall. Excuse me while I go puke.