[lbo-talk] LA Grocery Strike: Where Was the Left?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sat Feb 28 15:12:17 PST 2004

lance wrote This list doesn't seem to have much interest in that sort of thing I've found. There are other lists which have more interest in this sort of thing.

--i've already submitted my apology to the workers in LA for not flying out to join them on the picket line. i don't know how i could have been so remiss... -------------------------------- There was a rally in New York but I didn't hear about it until afterward.

--this we can blame solely on none other than one Douglas Henwood!!! As owner of this list he is to be reprimanded immediately for not mobilizing the masses via this list and producing a turnout of at least 1,000 LBO'ers... ----------------------------------- The ability to do anything outside of Southern California is more limited.

--ya don't say??? wow...now that makes it a lot harder to blame the lefties on the lbo list now doesn't it?

steve