[lbo-talk] Savior Of Color

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 29 12:04:41 PST 2004

-----Original Message----- From: Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> Sent: Feb 28, 2004 8:22 AM , I'd hold my head up high and achieve a position on the board of directors of Coca Cola at some point in the future.

DRM

Dr. Johnetta Cole was an active cadre in the Venceremos Brigade, U.S. Grenada Friendship Society,Committee to Stop U.S. Aggression against Cuba, U.S. Peace Council and other CPUSA aligned "fronts" in the 70's and 80's. By the nineties she was on the Board of Directors for Coca-Cola and was on the Clinton transition team in '92 as, "Cluster coordinator for education, labor, and the arts and humanities."

Michael Pugliese