[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 2, Issue 285

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 29 19:24:09 PST 2004

At 29/02/2004,, you wrote:
> >Please tell me you didn't miss Tim Horton's ...
>
>Couldn't miss them in the street, but didn't set foot in one. Good
>point, Tim Horton's, like Dunkin' Donuts only Canadian. I went to a
>Tim Horton's in Sudbury about five years ago though.
>
>Doug

Then you saw the second best part of Sudbury. The first is the sign that says 'You are now leaving Sudbury'. Yes, I've been there. Moncton New Brunswick too, and lived near Hamilton Ontario for 4 years. So I know of where I speak.

Sorry I missed you in Toronto, I wish I had known you were going to be there, I could have amended my travel plans. Maybe next time you travel you could post your itinerary on LBO so we can harass you when you're trying to relax!

Some trivia for you, in Edmonton several Timothy's are owned by Rahim Jaffer an MP of the right wing Reform/Alliance/Conservative party. He got demoted about a year ago for pulling a stunt on a phone in show that wound up making the party look (even more) stupid. Suffice to say, I don't buy coffee there even if I have a caffeine headache.

PC

P.S. If you had been hanging out with me and my friend we could have helped out on the dope front. Unfortunately though we're both straight. Other than that, it's like living in a snowy Hieronymous Bosch painting up here!

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo