[lbo-talk] God To Pat: It's Bush!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jan 3 09:12:06 PST 2004

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> Pat Robertson's gotten the celestial call -- again. This time, electoral news from the future:
>
> <http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/virginia/dp-sou--robertson-bush0102jan02,0,4453351,print.story?coll=dp-headlines-virginia>
>
> You didn't think God favored Dean, did you?

You've got to hand it to Pat Robertson. That guy does more to make his god look stupid than any other guy out there. He's basically saying that his diety which supposedly created the universe and trillions of stars, concerns himself/itself/herself with trivialities like the 2004 U.S. presidential election.

Shhh, don't tell Robertson, but God told me this morning that she backs Carol Mosely Braun.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty