[lbo-talk] Re: IAC/ANSWER hack to defend saddam?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jan 3 22:20:09 PST 2004

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> Past clients of Ramsey Clark, Lyndon LaRouche, an Estonian Nazi war
> criminal, Karl Linnas that Pat Buchanan supported too, a Rwandan priest,
> Rev. Elizaphan Ntakirutimana that participated in the genocide, another
> Rwandan genocidaire, Elizaphan Ntakirutimana who slaughtered those who
> sought refuge in a Church, Nazi scum, Jakob Reimer
> http://www.jewishaz.com/jewishnews/980807/exnazi.shtml who helped to
> slaughter the Warsaw ghetto resisters. And Bernard Coard, the Grenadan
> Stalinist on the CC of the NJM whose assasination of Maurice Bishop set
> in motion the events that led to Reagan's invasion.
> http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/06/21/clark/
> On the ancillary issue of WWP/ANSWER/IAC and the anti-war movement,
> googling around found this from Nathan's blog, "What is a Front? WWP &
> ANSWER, "
> http://www.nathannewman.org/log/archives/000710.shtml#000710 and this
> from Max' blog,
> http://maxspeak.org/gm/archives/00000699.html

If the anti-war movement can't take this news as a wake-up call and kick WWP/ANSWER/IAC out of the movement publicly, then the anti-war movement deserves to be disregarded.

I hate to say it, but my long campaign against WWP/ANSWER/IAC is vindicated once again.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty