[lbo-talk] Re: "One Palestine, Complete"

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 14:49:47 PST 2004

Another point Segev makes is that while the British had obvious strategic interests in the MIDDLE EAST, there was little rational reason for them to be in Palestine, per se. They could have just left it alone and it wouldn't have threatened their other holdings. Just a crappy piece of real estate, empire wise.