[lbo-talk] Hello!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 18:12:16 PST 2004

--- Alex Gould <alexandergould at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Authoritarians begone: I'm expert at sectology

Lou Proyect doesn't like me, my Mamma thinks I'm crazy, But about sectology you should talk to Michael Pugliese [it rhymes, take my word for it]

About curling or the subversiveness of Hank Aaron, Give a shout out to Monsieur Dennis Perrin

A Bad poet once wrote, "Only God Can Make a Tree", But naught as prolific as Yoshie Furuhashi.

Attention to "topoi" or here is my warning, Ye arguments will be struck down by the sobriquet Andie Geborenen.

Master of all subjects with the greatest of ease Pose your questions to the oracle, my friend Eubilides

Sir, I divine you are a mover and shaker, Is it true that you are a Quaker?

You will find yourself in good company if you would, I am sure you will be welcomed by the High Lama of LBO, Mr. Henwood.

There are others but I haven't the time, And even I know, my verse is a crime.

-Thomas