[lbo-talk] Re: IAC/ANSWER hack to defend saddam?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 10:05:53 PST 2004

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> After all, it's a few LBO-talkers, _not_ the
> Christian Science
> Monitor itself, that made much of Ramsey Clerk's
> willingness to offer
> his legal expertise.

Yes, but the story hasn't really broke yet. The smear campaign will begin IF indeed Ramsey is chosen as Saddam's Attorney. I admit that Ramsey would be one of the best for exposing some of the US machinations as concerns Iraq. But you better believe that there will be a smear campaign against Ramsey Clark if he is chosen.

-Thomas

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"