[lbo-talk] faux punk lyrics

JT Ramsay ramsay_jt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:34:38 PST 2004

anything by bad religion after recipe for hate. greg graffin is probably the most idiotic of the soCal libertarian punk scene and with the least subtle lyrics on offer.

and furthermore: unlike uk punks of the late 70's, when fans wear swastikas to bad religion shows, they really mean it.

cheers, jt. r