[lbo-talk] happy happy happy all the time!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Jan 7 21:15:20 PST 2004

Thomas Seay wrote:

> --- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
>
>>[I guess the happiness measure is taken
>>post-prozac.]
>>
>>POLL ANALYSES
>>January 5, 2004
>>
>>A Nation of Happy People
>>Most are happy and satisfied with their lives
>

> No, I dont think it has anything to do with Prozac...I
> think it is a conditioned response.

Americans are happy because they are kept docile and obedient by the expanding unvierse of cheap consumer electronics. If American could have the stuff implanted like the Borg from Star Trek, they'd be even happier.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty