[lbo-talk] Dick Cheney's Christmas Card -- For real!

Chris Brooke chris.brooke at magdalen.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Jan 9 04:54:00 PST 2004

On 8/1/04 11:12 am, "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> But try running for public office as a nonbeliever. I found this
> quote on some blog, with no source given, but it reproduces what I
> remember reading in the NYT a couple of years ago:

That's right: full reference below.

The New York Times January 14, 2001, Sunday, Late Edition - Final SECTION: Section 6; Page 34; Column 3; Magazine Desk HEADLINE: The Bush Years; Confessions of a Lonely Atheist BYLINE: By Natalie Angier; Natalie Angier writes about science for The Times. Her latest book is "Woman: An Intimate Geography."

Chris