[lbo-talk] jobs

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Jan 9 10:24:01 PST 2004

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 09:16 AM, Dwayne Monroe quoted:

> "Demand is not as negative as it was..."

Love it! Economists are the true poets of our age!

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ After the Buddha died, people still kept pointing to his shadow in a cave for centuries—an enormous, dreadful shadow. God is dead: but the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which his shadow is still pointed to. — And we — we must still overcome his shadow! —Friedrich Nietzsche