[lbo-talk] Re: abortion

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Jan 14 18:14:01 PST 2004

joanne wrote: I understand that when contraception fails, abortion happens, and I accep that, but I still think that abortion is not the best form of birth control.

Steve Phillion wrote: ---and this is related to the debate on the legal right to an abortion exactly how? that's really the only issue I'm interested in, since it is the number one target of attack by the anti-choice movement.

It's not related. I wasn't addressing a woman's legal right to an abortion, I was addressing the wisdom and efficacy of a march organized around the slogan "I'm not sorry."

Joanna