[lbo-talk] Indology in Digest 2221

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 15:43:56 PST 2004

Doug asks of John Mage, who wrote: >The rest of the agenda should concentrate on ntegration across oceans and time zones; for example, mulling over the >prospect of a youngster enjoying dual citizenship of India and the US, and marrying a Guatemalan of mixed Greek-Slav extraction.

>Should our political aspiration be generalizing that as a right for
>all, or concentrate instead on national integration, or something
>else?

To ask such a thing exposes you beyond measure. I believe that you have surely not understood the essence of proletarian internationalism. H