[lbo-talk] The Penances of A Joke Gone Awry (Was Indology)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 19 19:10:41 PST 2004

Hari>...[By the way Michael old chap, do get the web addresses right for God sakes - if you really do want to cite us!]

The first google hits for the Dimitrov led me to webpgs. that were dead on your orgs. old webpgs.! So I googled some more got what were the fresh Dimitrov webpgs. from Alliance, no?

Note, for Kucinich fans, NPR reporter just said, top of the hour update, that given how far he was from the 15% threshold, his supporters are now going over to John Edwards. DLC Edwards!? Jeesh.

-- Michael Pugliese

>From "Marx at the Millenium, " by Cyril Smith, Pluto Press. Footnote 5, pg.
178, "...The Three Priciples of Democratic Centralism...by Don Cuckson: 1 Father Knows Best 2 Not in front of the children 3 Keep it in the family.