[lbo-talk] Wacky endorsements (was The Penances)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:24:08 PST 2004

>From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>
>
> Note, for Kucinich fans, NPR reporter just said, top of the hour update,
>that given how far he was from the 15% threshold, his supporters are now
>going over to John Edwards. DLC Edwards!? Jeesh.

Maybe Kucinich is actually throwing his weight behind John Edward (no "s"), the TV psychic ("Crossing Over"). That's no stranger than Kucinich endorsing DLC Edwards. And that, in turn, is no stranger than Michael Moore and George McGovern endorsing Wesley Clark.

Guess it proves J.B.S. Haldane was right: "The universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418