[lbo-talk] Free Martha!

D F Cornwell dorenefc at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 16:11:35 PST 2004

At this point, I am trying to work up an iota of sympathy for Martha. The closest I can come is "reasonable doubt" so she is better off relying on her lawyer than on me. Do you suppose she is in any position to roll on "everyone else who does what I did?"

For myself, I enjoy quiet revenge on MS every time I make something really delectable out of nearly frightening leftovers from my fridge or from year-old ingredients in my cupboard.

If it would make Martha feel any better she is welcome to drop by for dinner!

DoreneC