[lbo-talk] Georgism on the left

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Jan 21 14:02:54 PST 2004

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004, at 01:22 PM, JT Ramsay wrote:

> oh, and philly's not necessarily more fun when you sleep over. i sleep
> over in philadelphia every night! (ignore this if you haven't seen the
> ad campaign. it's really only popular in s. jersey.)

Depends a lot on who you're sleeping with.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)