[lbo-talk] Re: Undecided Until the Last Minute Re: Dean'sSelf-Demolition

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Thu Jan 22 22:10:38 PST 2004

> No need for a Plan B if one's Plan A is to ignore the election and
> conentrate on the long-term project of building a mass resistance
> movement.

Yep, right Carrol, you bypassed genius, you. You've caught all of us. Because we spend some time on the election, that proves we don't care about building movements. Oh, well, it's no biggie, since you're achieving so much success in that area, making The Movement out of the angst of frustrated white professors in Normal, Illinois. Thanks for your comradeship.