[lbo-talk] match game

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 23 17:02:14 PST 2004

>http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main
>
>Allows you to compare your views on the issues with the candidates and
>tells you how well each candidate matches your views.

They pass my test: Ubu match: 0%, Kucinich match: 100%

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)