More Lunacy (wasRe: [lbo-talk] US moon plan for control over energy sources)

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Jan 25 21:02:05 PST 2004

If we had thermonuclear reactors (LOL) we could fuel them with helium-3 scraped off the surface of the moon (ROTFLMAO). Meanwhile, of course, a small fraction of what Ubu would spend on the Moon and Mars would suffice to produce all the direct (photovoltaic) and indirect (wind-turbine) solar energy our planet could use.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64