More Lunacy (wasRe: [lbo-talk] US moon plan for control over energy sources)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jan 25 21:15:29 PST 2004

Shane Mage wrote:

> If we had thermonuclear reactors (LOL) we could fuel them with
> helium-3 scraped off the surface of the moon (ROTFLMAO).
> Meanwhile, of course, a small fraction of what Ubu would spend
> on the Moon and Mars would suffice to produce all the direct
> (photovoltaic) and indirect (wind-turbine) solar energy our planet
> could use.

Too bad they aren't bringing back hydrogen from the Moon, because that would make space shuttle mishaps in the upper atmosphere even more spectacular and entertaining!

"Space shuttle Halliburton is currently experiencing a loss of radio communications as it re-enters the atmosphere...wait...this just in...Space Shuttle Halliburton has just blown up! Oh the humanity! Oh the humanity!"

Chuck0 "ask me about my LaGrange point..."