[lbo-talk] RE: NASA

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jan 27 10:07:23 PST 2004

Dwayne writes: "Sometimes the left dwells too long in contemplation of

darkness and is unable to see what flickers of light there are."

Didn't the Last Poets write a talk-song about "whitey on the moon." I do agree with the sentiment. I don't think there's zero value in space exploration. I was commenting on Bush's sudden enthusiasm for this photo-op in an election year. I was also bringing up the issue of priorities, and I do think that's important.

Joanna