[lbo-talk] RE: Star drek

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Sat Jan 31 10:58:59 PST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Jon Johanning wrote about lezzie pr0n sex:

> But basically, I think it's because visual fantasies are so important
> to male sexuality, so that one sometimes becomes bored with the routine
> ones and looks for something new.

Male sexuality? My wife's way more enthused about watching sex films than I am! And about this lezzie sex thing: I don't get it, personally. Doesn't do anything for me. (My wife, on the other hand...)

I don't mean to share inappropriately intimate info onlist, but I have a point: crude generalizations--"visual fantasies are important to men", "all men get off on lezzie sex"--aren't going to help us understand the astonishing diversity of human sexual activities and desires.

Miles