[lbo-talk] RE: star drek

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 11:42:16 PST 2004

Joanna wrote:

But, if the fantasy is "unstoppable arousability" why couldn't that play out with men as well as with women?

Well it does in most pr0n extravaganzas -- women frolic with each other for a time, then turn their attentions to some fortunate sod (perhaps a totally hairless, oddly gym buff pizza delivery fellow) for tripartite fun.

I have to say however that beyond a certain surface understanding of this pre-packaged, one-size-fits-all desire souffle, I don't really know what the happy hell is going on -- what the deeper motivations are.

DRM