[lbo-talk] RE: star drek

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Sat Jan 31 17:57:36 PST 2004

On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 06:34 PM, martin wrote:

> Personal experience interferes...
>
> On Jan 31, 2004, at 11:14 AM, joanna bujes wrote:
>
>> But, if the fantasy is "unstoppable arousability" why couldn't that
>> play out with men as well as with women?

this was my point in my earlier post. violation of "norms" of sexuality imply hypersexuality. in contemporary mainstream pr0n, that includes primarily sex with other women and sex with multiple people -- both women and men. in ovid, that includes bestiality (a fairly well-known example being pasiphae constructing a fake cow in order to have sex with a bull and later giving birth to the minotaur), among other things. see the recent news from sweden on bestality . . .

anyway, lez-pr0n is not just about female hypersexuality (or nymphomania, if you prefer) and i wouldn't want to reduce it to that, but i would argue that lez-pr0n is to a significant extent a function of the nympho-fantasy.