[lbo-talk] Re: Blind, or a coward / antisemitism?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:48:59 PDT 2004

give me a f____ing break Mr. Berlet. No I don't see the antisemitic conspirecy theory lurking about here but I do see you lurking about with your silly 'anti-semitic conspiracy theory' distortions. Israel is a real place with a role in geopolitics like any other country. To discuss it is not anti-semitic and being critical of Israel should not be (though it frequently is) confused with anti-semitism. If that is the case then the Israeli press, which is as candid about Israel as any other, is 'anti-semitic' how silly can you get!@**$%^!&#_#_@!#)!@#@!+@)$@!$#!!!!!!!