[lbo-talk] Re: Blind, or a coward / antisemitism?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Jul 1 15:55:56 PDT 2004

Nothing you write that I disagree with except I guess that I can't see Joseph's anti-semitism that you talk about.

I don't think of Zionism as a Jewish thing actually. Odd, I know.

As for confusing anti-zionism with anti-semitism, it seems that the zionists are the champions at asserting that the two are identical.

Joanna