[lbo-talk] Aniston and Pitt to solve Middle East conflict

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 03:51:00 PDT 2004

>From the Guardian diary:

Today's edition of "I'm A Celebrity - Let Me Explain the Middle East to You" leads us to the Aniston-Pitts, who last October issued a statement they claimed was the precursor to a trip to the region. "The past few years of conflict mean that yet another generation of Israelis and Palestinians will grow up in hatred," noted Jennifer and Brad. "We cannot allow this to happen." Very good of you. But what's this? Why, it's Alec Baldwin, who just won't stand idly by and let them take off on this important diplomatic mission. "The first thing I'm concerned about is their safety," says the Cat in the Hat star. "The people who brought down the Twin Towers - I'm sure some of them wouldn't have any hesitation in killing the twin towers of Hollywood. They will stop at nothing." Many, many thanks, Alec.