[lbo-talk] Why do they hate Moore?

Jacob Segal jpsegal at rcn.com
Thu Jul 1 23:03:34 PDT 2004

;

The ends justify the means? Nothing succeeds like success? Color me unimpressed.

Why can't Moore try to show the interrelation of American foreign/military with oil interests without the implications that the Afghan war was primarily about oil? The Afghan war maybe was wrong but it surely had a legitimate purpose, along with being part of the expansion of business interests. Can't Moore hold two ideas in his head at the same time?

Jacob Segal