[lbo-talk] words for the black community

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Jul 3 10:09:38 PDT 2004

So to raise that hoary, ever-popular issue: is class more important than race in the U.S. I'm beginning to think so, but I don't know how to separate them clearly, and how to find a dependable answer if they can be separated.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile