[lbo-talk] "preaching to the choir"

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 4 13:25:29 PDT 2004

>ChuckO>..I don't know who else caught this, but I was on the road last
>week and spent too much time reading USA Today.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2003-07-09-oppose_x.htm End U.S. occupation now By Harry Targ The great folksinger Pete Seeger sang in 1967 of the U.S. sinking deeper and deeper into "the Big Muddy" that was Vietnam, while "the big fool," President Lyndon Johnson, said, "Push on."

Targ is in either CCDS or the CPUSA. If a Communist can get an op-ed into USAT, why not an anarchist?

Michael Pugliese