[lbo-talk] comprehensive list of alleged moore inaccuracies

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 11:19:23 PDT 2004

Stannard wrote:

"Moore has promised he'd refute every single charge against F911. Will his site do the work to refute all of these? Will others?"

I saw Moore interviewed on ABC News by an aggressive reporter who posed a lot of the common criticisms to him live on the air. For example, "You show Clarke claiming that the Bush administration was determined to invade Iraq even before 9/11, but Clarke is also the one who cleared the bin Ladens to leave the country after the Twin Towers were hit, which you fault the Bush administration for. Isn't it disingenuous to use Clarke on the one hand but not show the other side?" Moore had all his answers at the ready. I don't remember his specific answer to that question, but I do remember that it was a good one -- Moore handled himself surprisingly well. He didn't get tripped up, was never flustered , responded aggressively, etc. I got the impression he was cognizant of a lot of the critique floating around out there. He seems more than able to handle the criticism in a live forum.