[lbo-talk] This is WAR, sons!

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 6 08:30:59 PDT 2004

Immigrants are very vulnerable and paranoid. Many of them believe, deep in the reptillian brain, that if they don't totally toe the line, they will be thrown out. Latin American immigrants seem to be more free from this, but eastern europe, russia...is pretty bad. And then remember, people all over the world can identify with the ruling class and fear "disorder."

Joanna