[lbo-talk] Brando...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 6 10:24:27 PDT 2004

I saw "Burn" -- it was good, but Brando was less than believable as a Brit aristocrat. He probably liked "Burn" because it was a great agit-prop movie.

"The Fugitive Kind" is based on a Tennesse Williams play -- and though, like most of Williams, it's repetitive and a little soapish, because of the actors, it's pretty awesomely good/memorable.

Joanna

Joanna