[lbo-talk] F911 and the PMC

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jul 7 08:59:54 PDT 2004

Comrade Cox likes to say F911 is like half an agitational leaflet, the other half being the action items. Well, judging from this post to my Yale class of '75 listserv, my window into the thinking of the upper end of the NPR liberal demographic, they're providing the second half - though not in the way Carrol would like: