[lbo-talk] Re: "muslim' killer?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Jul 7 12:36:56 PDT 2004

"What do I want to kill when I grow up? Muslims... Conservative darling Tim Bueler can’t wait to slaughter Muslims"

this 17 year old repeats what people two, three, four and five times his age say, many of them allegedly sophisticated, with professional degrees, and running political and religious organizations with a great deal of power...so why is it necessary to "color" his already heated repetition of his elders emotional, materially shaped bullshit and hate, by adding things he never said?

did i miss something? when did he say the above quoted subject-head ?

fs