[lbo-talk] Where the jobs are...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sat Jul 10 23:46:29 PDT 2004

Hackers of the world unite?

That's one facet. The other thing that this massive/parallel/complexity means is that if any critical "node" lays down their tools -- the system comes crashing down. All of the highly leveraged, complex, variegated, widely distributed hoo hah ....comes down.

You say that there won't be a "critical" node...because they can always keep switching to a new one...except that these "switches" are not transparent, they're not free...and also because the more they impoverish the working class, the weaker the base becomes.

...optimistically yours,

Joanna